Members Only Discounts
Tag Archives: dry cleaners
Curbside Service Pick Up & Drop Off
Posted on May 1, 2020 by ian
Curbside Service now available at all locations!
*Please note: Our lobby is also open and available for full walk-in service.
Would you like us to bring your order to your car? Simply give us a call. We can also collect drop-offs from your vehicle.
How it Works
If you do not wish to come inside:
- Call your Rick’s Location once you’ve arrived.
- Ask our staff for curbside assistance with your pick up or drop off.
- Pay at drop off.
(Please note: we recommend placing your card on file with our staff to expedite the payment process for future transactions and reduce germs that can be passed by touching credit cards)
- Your Order will be delivered to/from your car.
Tips to Reduce Drop-off Time
- Have items ready inside of a bag to provide to our staff when they approach your vehicle. They will use this to transport items inside of our store and will return it after invoicing your clothing.
- Alternative Option: We sell red Rick’s Laundry Bags in our store for $5.99 that are great to “drop-and-go” with your order. With a card on file and a laundry bag to leave with your order you can pull up to our store, drop off the bag, and be on your way in less than 30 seconds.
Posted in Blog | Tagged austin, card on file, contactless, curbside, drive thru, dry cleaners, germs, local, open, ricks, small business, social distance, support | Leave a comment
Irony – The Opposite of Wrinkly
Posted on February 19, 2018 by ian
We couldn't resist!
Posted in Blog | Tagged austin, dry clean humor, dry cleaners, funny signs, irony | Leave a comment